Miscellaneous Part Request:

sadavid

Miscellaneous Part Request:

1. Three hole dash square mounting bracket for the remote control knob for the passenger side remote mirror.

2. Two bolts for the underhood light.

3. Torx screws for the interior plastic dash speaker cover that fits along the interior windshield.

4. Optional dual chrome map light.

I've got several of the ps. remote brackets, I can rob the underhood light & dash trim panel hardware from another car, & I've got a super nice dual chrome map light assembly stashed away at our home. $40 would get everything sent to you. Let me what you think & I'll gather it all up this week for you. Thanks.

Parts Request

Seems as though you may have all the requested parts. Just want to make sure on the bracket for the passenger remote mirror. Is it the one that holds the remote knob/control in place in the dash? Also if you have a parts car, I'm looking for one other small part. It is the small black plastic clip that holds the speedometer cable in place against the firewall. When removed from the firewall it's about two to three inches long and about 1/4 inch wide with two bolt holes in it. It will probably have some kind of factory black glue over it in the hole in the firewall for the speedometer cable. Unfortunetely it breaks easily when removed. Thanks.

sadavid we are on the same page regarding the triangular shaped piece that holds the ps. remote mirror control knob in place. I located several of them this evening as well as the other dash & underhood light hardware. I'll need to check the parts cars for the speedo cable clip though. If I've got 1, I'll throw it in with the other stuff for your helping me out by taking some parts off my hands. If you want to send an MO, just use the following address for the funds:
Michael McCoy
201 Hugh Crocker Drive
Matthews, N.C. 28105.
Thanks again.

Parts Request

Thanks Mike. Will send money order for the parts. Hopefully you can find speedo clip too.

Thanks again.

Parts

Mike,

Forgot to mention one other very small part:

The round black plastic botton/fastener that holds the air cleaner assembly in place onto the radiator support brace. Just thought I'd check. Thanks again.