Missing...

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
Missing since August 10, 2019.

Epstein.jpg

If seen, please contact Mr. Kotter.

I get it........ ;)

I'm not missing it.......Not so much.

Prolly wore a douchenozzle tennis visor instead of a bandanna, too.....

Supposedly it was a Bed Sheet.
There's another fluke, the sheets are paper thin to prevent so how did he get a real one. I see Barr reassigned the warden and the guards are going to be looking for other work if they're lucky. There is a whole other set of rules for the elitists so when they say, "Justice is blind" it certainly is for these dirtbags.
At least Trump pardoned the sailor that took some pictures of his boat's reactor to show his Mom what he did and the navy Seal they were trying to run out of Dodge on a rail over some bs charges. Gotta love the man in the White House.

Remember the theme song went to #1. Believe the one from The Rockford Files did too.
Jim Rockford was the man, he had a new gold Pontiac Firebird every year.

And you geezers forgot these number one "hits" :

The Beverly Hillbillies - 'The Ballad of Jed Clampett'

S.W.A.T. - 'Theme From S.W.A.T.'

Dukes of Hazzard - 'Good Ol' Boys'

Miami Vice - 'Miami Vice Theme'

The Heights - 'How Do You Talk to an Angel' - WTF???? I'll never get that one.....

Friends - 'I'll Be There for You'

Some old, some new, but number one in-and-on their own at the time........... I'm silly like that.......Sorry.

Kotter: Do I look like Miss Fishbeck, the art teacher?

Epstein: Only around the moustache......

Classic 70's nuance....

That was back when television was quality entertainment! Of course, when I tried watching Cotter a while back, it was pretty lame.

Then there was the best TV show theme song that never made it near #1, The Ventures Hawaii Five-O. :cool:

Still resides on my IPOD that runs the stereo in the GN. :p