You can type here any text you want

Mitsu Evolution VIII MR Killed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
One of my last races was a pretty serious EVO. I just happened to pull up next to him at a light and we agreed to go to an old farm road nearby to run. The car was modded to hell. Big turbo, big frontmount (yes, I know they come with a FM), and cams. It loped pretty bad. Don't know if he had headwork. He was on 100 unleaded and I was on 91 octane with 13psi. I had a perfect launch on dragradials and this road hooks very well. We were pretty much even off the line and I had a solid 4 cars by 120mph. I was happy with the run for being on pumpgas. He was surprised, didn't really know what the GN was and he said his first clue it might run ok was the blow off after my burnout.

I had a guy in a stock one harass me in my TL. I could care less about "racing" my daily driver but this guy harassed me for a few minutes. Finally went from a 65mph roll. To my surprise we held even and by 120mph I was inching ahead. Total surprise to me. The TL feels slow as hell. And no, it was not a base model Lancer lol.

Thats pretty good.

I got a friend with a EVO V111 MR that ran 11.65 before he cam'd it and ported the head. A cam'd EVO is was of the coolest sounding cars I've heard :cool: Thats comming froma guy who can't really stand imports.

Back