Mobile logon problems

TurboDave

RIP DAVE
Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Anybody else having issues getting on to the sight via Tapatalk??? Mine won't connect.

I can get on via computer, and I can get on via Ipad, but not via tapatalk on my Droid device.

It's not a problem with Tapatalk or my Droid device since I can get on several other sites on Tapatalk.

So.....

My iPad and iPhone Turbo Buick Mobile app works . But I just checked the App Store , it's not listed there anymore .

I finally got my droid to connect. Turned wifi on (which I seldom use because it's slower than 4G LTE. So, it'll connect via wifi, but not 4G.
BTW, I've been running 4G for months with no login issues.

I just got a new phone and I can't find the turbobuick app either. I'm using tapatalk now but it's not as user-friendly as the app was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wish I could get my app issue worked out on my Android phone too, but haven't heard from the staff either. I've been told it could be a DNS issue. Well, OK, but what does that mean? Is there anything I can do on my end?? Has all mobile app support stopped?

Mine is working on my mobile app since yesterday, the app is still on my Android store

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I finally got my droid to connect. Turned wifi on (which I seldom use because it's slower than 4G LTE. So, it'll connect via wifi, but not 4G.
BTW, I've been running 4G for months with no login issues.
I haven't been able to login in in my mobile for a couple of weeks now. I just tried connecting to WiFi hoping that would work, but NO LUCK.

Oddly enough, I can now login on my Android on 4G. so all of a sudden problem cleared up! Wish I knew how or why.

My hadnt worked for weeks. Didnt matter if it was 4G or wifi. I even tried updating the app.
I finally uninstalled it from my phone and downloaded it again from the Play Store. Its all good now.

My hadnt worked for weeks. Didnt matter if it was 4G or wifi. I even tried updating the app.
I finally uninstalled it from my phone and downloaded it again from the Play Store. Its all good now.
What app did u download? I haven't been able to find the app in the apple App Store. Just tapatalk.

I have an Android. Its in the Play Store as TurboBuick
1398825291225.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Here's a screenshot of what comes up in the apple App Store.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398892480.549964.jpg

I was just about to make a post about this. Mine goes down all the time, just doesn't load. It will open, no loading though. Terrible app.

iPhone 5s using the app. Really stinks.