You can type here any text you want

Modded Mustang GT....killed him twice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
I went out after dark for a fishing trip.
Found an M6, but he wasn't into it.

After about 45 minutes, finally found my victim.

I was sitting at a red light and this clean lowered white GT with a blacked out back panel and nice sounding exhaust turned left across the intersection in front of me going straight ahead. He was showing off on some fart canned Toyota Solara, so I started twitching in my seat waiting for my green light so I could go catch this foo and slap him around a little for picking on a poor lil V6....
...tee hee;)

Green....I took off and caught the guy a couple lights later....
Rolled up along side him at a nice red light with a good open straight in front of us. The Solara was behind me.

I could feel GT boy looking the GN over, but didn't look over at him....just played innocent:rolleyes:....and monkeyed with my ScanMaster to get him thinking....
When the light went green, he took off so I let him have it. Busted the tires loose, and then hooked and went around him.

He was a bit quicker than a stock GT, but not quick enough....and the Solara that he had been picking on earlier was behind us blipping it's brights on and off as he witnessed the killing and fell behind further.

I was up on the GT a couple lengths and then let out for the next red light.

At the next red, I looked over at him but he was in game boy mode....wouldn't even look. I knew he wanted another try....so I got ready.

I knew I didn't need to spool it up so I just waited for the green and then floored it. Busted the tires loose and kicked the back end out a bit and then just walked away from him again....

He took the next opportunity he had to exit stage right.

:D

You really need your own sub-forum in the kills section..."meanchicken's kill stories" or something like that.:p:biggrin: You must get more street action in a week than I get in a year, lol.

Nice kill BTW.

Screw having your own section...you should start a book! I'm glad chicken gets more than his share of kills...his tales are classic :biggrin:

naaaaahhh..... I think he's just making up this good stories so that everyone reads them, good job Tim.... keep up the good work keep killing whatever crosses your path Lol later gallina eno jona

naaaaahhh..... I think he's just making up this good stories so that everyone reads them, good job Tim.... keep up the good work keep killing whatever crosses your path Lol later gallina eno jona

Hey Jesse...what's going on man?:D

You know it's my deep purple window tint that attracts them like flies.:biggrin:

All my kill stories are true and accurate....I swear on my momma....and on my Jack Russell Terrier named, Steve.
:p

You know, everytime I see a kill posted by the mean chicken I just have to smile cause I know it's gonna be good. About the only action I got this weekend was a mustang going the other way...he whinnied at me. Keep us entertained :)

god *** it Tim another kill.... yeah, i guess is the purple tint that's make it go faster don't change it. keep killing bro

Back