Monthly meeting this Sat....

recieved mine yesterday also. You can just send me e-mails instead both. save a few pennies on the postage.

Thanx

Good time, glad to meet everyone that was there. Anyone know how to hook up a habachi to my rear bumper...?

I think this is a good spot for the meeting. Anyone else? Ricardo you have a sick car! I want it:D

Great seeing everyone last night. The spot is kind of far, but hell it's worth my 11 miles-per-gallon :mad: to see Ricardo's car.

...oh yeah the rest of you guys aren't that bad either. :D ;) ;)

:cool:

Originally posted by Turbojorge
Great seeing everyone last night. The spot is kind of far, but hell it's worth my 11 miles-per-gallon :mad: to see Ricardo's car.

...oh yeah the rest of you guys aren't that bad either. :D ;) ;)

:cool:

Just a Reminder, the second monthly meeting is going to be @ towers on the last friday of the month, which falls on july 25. This will be a little more appealing for the miami group, since it is closer. I think having two meetings will spark more overall participation in the meetings, we had a few WPB people show at this meeting that I have not seen before, which was also nice to see.:)

-Alex

MEETING

Hi guys :) its me carlos, i was wondering what happened i was at the home depot this last saturday, I'm with jason i think thats a bit too far but i would not mind going to the tower shop if someone could tell me how to get there thanks guys neil do you still have my number ? thanks again guys i'd like to show you guys my new rims also, :)

Re: MEETING

Originally posted by BADASSBUICK
Hi guys :) its me carlos, i was wondering what happened i was at the home depot this last saturday, I'm with jason i think thats a bit too far but i would not mind going to the tower shop if someone could tell me how to get there thanks guys neil do you still have my number ? thanks again guys i'd like to show you guys my new rims also, :)

carlos, if you would like i can send you a monthly newsletter, just shoot me an email and give me your address...

-Neil

Re: e-mail

Originally posted by BADASSBUICK
hi neil,:) that would be cool the e-mail --jurod4@aol.com-its my buddies aol account , i guess i'll see ya at the tower shop ??
thanks again neil :)

Carlos

i dont know maybe... towers is kinda far for me... and i dont really like people going around video taping and taking pictures of my car... it makes me really paranoid...

-Neil

I'll be at towers this friday. Probably with tami and noi. What time is everyone getting out there?