You can type here any text you want

Mopar Guys Look! 74 Scamp

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UnderdogGN

1974 Plymouth Scamp, .30 Over 360, Auto With Manual Reverse Valve Body,9" Pte 3500 Stall, 8-1/4" Rear End With Auburn Posi, 3.73 Gears, Trunk Mounted Battery, Be Cool Aluminum Radiator,b-m Trans Cooler, Cop Car Wheels With Small Caps,26" E.t. Streets, 3" Exhaust With 40 Series Flowmasters, Man Steering, Man Disk Brakes, Mancini Sub Frame Connectors Welded In, Pinion Snubber, Many Motor Details Available. Its Been 12.60 On Motor, Never Been Sprayed But Set Up For A 100 Shot. Body Has Original Paint With Spots Of Primer, Been On A Rotissery, Underneath Is Spotless! Previous Owner Did Not Paint Exterior Because He Wanted Sleeper Effect.
No Heat Or A/c
For Some Reason I Cannot Post Pics In This Section So P.m. Me With Questions Or Pic Request.

$4750.00 O.B.O.

Tim

I'm going to show this to my buddy. This is right up his alley... plus he's in chi-town, so not too far away.

Underdog.. bad news... I brought up your Scamp to my hardcore Mopar buddy but he wasn't interested. Apparently I converted him to the darkside last time he rode in my Buick. He wants a turbo Regal instead. Sorry man I hosed ya...

Hosed!

Thanks For Showing It To Him, I Want To Sell It To Buy Another Buick For Myself, Found A Deal In Chicago Area!

Tim

No prob.. I think it's a really cool car. I was hoping my bud would buy it!

12 second car 4k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lowering The Price To $4000.00

Can You Build A 12 Second Car For $4k?

You say its set up for 100shot, is the nitrous kit on the car now? What fuel system? Stock tank or fuel cell? How long has the car been together?.... Thanks...

Nitrous

There Is No Nitrous Nor Has There Ever Been Any, What I Shoul Have Said Is The Motor Was Built With A Shot In Mind. It Has The Stock Tank, Pump? I Dont Know I Aquired The Car In A Trade From A Friend And I Can Find Out. Car Has 10-12 Passes Since Being Completed, Trailered To The Track. Hope This Helps.

Tim

Back