MORE misc parts for sale

BUICKTR

All these parts are coming of my Buick and they are all in perfect working condition. Most items are no more than 4 months old with less than 1500 miles on them. There are a couple of things that are brand new still seal in original GM package. All items will be shipped for free.

AC Delco TCC solenoid (BRAND NEW in sealed package) $40.00

Cam Sensor tool (Excellent condition) I've only used it a couple of times. $25.00

AC Delco TPS Sensor (Brand New in sealed package) $30.00

Kirban's Reproduction Injector Harness (Excellent condition) $85.00

GM Coil pack with AC Delco module and new GM gasket inserted in between. I will only sell unit together. Excellent Condition Still looks new. $175.00

IAC relocator - $50.00

Cam Sensor cap with shaft - $50.00

buickgn274@aol.com

i will take the cam sensor cap with shaft..email me address paypal or home address will send out pmt asap. thanks

payment

morkai will be back mon afternoon and we'll send our $'s together and save you those shiping $'s!

i just wanted to know if you shipped out my cam sensor and intake yet.. sorry couldn't pm you mail box is full ..

In case no has heard back from BUICKTR he called me today and told me he's having computer problems , He should be up and running soon

hey BUICKTR i got those parts from you the other day .they are great just as you described ..great to do business with ya