more parts, trying to empty the garage.

projectmoneypit

tx firefighter
Trying to clean out my shop of what is left over from my parts cars. I have a 85 grand national and a 84 ttype i am parting out. I DO NOT HAVE HOODS, REAR SPOILERS, BUMPER FILLERS, BUMPERS, SEATS, CONSOLES. I WILL NOT HOLD PARTS ANYMORE TOO MANY PEOPLE NOT SHOWING BACK UP TO BUY THEM. I CAN BRING TO NORTH FT WORTH ON THE DAYS I WORK IF THAT IS CLOSER FOR YOU. prices include pp fees but not shipping.

I do have the following plus alot more that i cant think of right now:
rear quarter windows with good seals and black trim $100 pair
rear window $40
84 - 86 chrome grille $30
87 black grille $60
rust free clean trunk lid $100
front or rear bumper brackets $50 pair
84 85 complete running engine with all accessories and exhaust, needs turbo seals,. $1000
200r4 crossmember $50
200r4 driveshaft $75
floor shifter with cable and handle $60
nice clean dark red carpet $60
like new dark red grand national floor mats $100 all 4
red steering column complete with key and steering wheel that needs covering $125
grey steering column complete with key $150
some grey and dark red interior pieces, call for prices
front fenders clean rust free 75-100 each fender, I have 3 sets
doors $25-100 each
dark red dash without cluster $50
turbo cluster $80
complete set of seat belts front buckets and rear in dark red $100 for all
door panels upper and lower dark red with concert sound system speaker covers and pull strap trim $150 pair
turbo inner cooler $50
inner cooler fan $15
dash wiring harness $150
plastic inner fender wells that are specific for the turbo buicks $50 each
some other misc wiring harnesses
lots of other parts, brackets sensors and such front and rear window trim
I have a 85 grand national body that has bad floors and rear quarterpanels because of rust, i will sell the body shell and frame without title for $350, i will also part out the frame if you just needs certian parts off it like bumper brackets, sway bar, a arms, brakes, spindles or what ever. I have a bunch of parts that i cant think of right now so give me a call NO TEXTS
Greg 817 202 7258

87 black grille $60

interested....any pictures?
I can get you some when i get home tomorrow. It is original black painted gloss black, the p/o had a large front mount and removed the bottom air defector from the grille, there are no broken fins or exterior damage.

What condition is the chrome grill? Any pictures?
It has a melted part on the drivers side top most of which will be hidden under header panel, chrome is good no broken fins. Air deflector is good. Good for daily driver or drag car.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 71
I'm looking for a plain jane buick v6 engine wiring harness for an 84 regal trying to make my kids first gbody worth while and lmited funds due to layoff any help would be appreciated

Well darn. I also need a pair of "Rust Free"doors. I'm in Louisiana, about 2 hours south of New Orleans