You can type here any text you want

more problems with big stuff 3

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slimtastic

yea dude...I rock
im not trying to knock BS3 by any means. but i am having problems changing values in any table....be it fueling or timing ect.... no change i make will stay. i can even change a value and save the tune, then re-open the tune and the origional "unchanged values" remain.

i have reloaded the software a few times thinking that would solve my problem. can anyone help? i sent a pm to mike from full throttle, but im pretty sure that at the time TB was having server problems so i done know if he got my message.....cause i sure didnt get his response. can anyone help?

You have to make sure you hit enter when you make the changes. The key on 12v must be turned off for the changes to burn into the ecu flash memory. If you cut battery power at the same time it will not save. It is good practice to wait 30 seconds before shutting down the battery disconnect.

Let us know how it goes.

You have to make sure you hit enter when you make the changes. The key on 12v must be turned off for the changes to burn into the ecu flash memory. If you cut battery power at the same time it will not save. It is good practice to wait 30 seconds before shutting down the battery disconnect.

Let us know how it goes.

yes ill hit "enter" after every cell change i try to make, but when i close the window i changed and open it again, all the changes i previously made are gone...this is either with my labtop plugged in to the car running, or me unplugged and making changes in my house. does BS3 even have the ability to make cell changes with the car running? cause it sure isnt acting like it. :confused:

my best guess right now is that the " bigcom" software is corrupted.... cause i can make all sorts of changes in the configure section of "bigcom" like firing order, operation parameters, hardware parameters ect... but i cant change anything on any fuel/spark/idle/afr table. is there any kinda "lockout" feature on BS3 to keep others from tampering with a tune?

Back