You can type here any text you want

Moroso Tonight 01/02/2008

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ULOSE2A6

Anyone planning on heading to Moroso tonight 01/02/2008 to take advantage of the near freezing weather we will have tonight?

Coldest night I have seen at Moroso in quite a few years (the air temperature sensor reading on the Scanmaster was 38* on the way back from Moroso). Many turbo cars out there including four turbo buicks.

Jason begged his way into getting to run again with the stipulation that he get on the brakes "real hard" before the end "or else", needless to say he was kicked out on the second pass (hahaha).

Dave did great with his basically stock WE-4 (stock turbo, downpipe, intercooler, torque converter, enough mph for some sub-12 second passes with sticky tires.

Alex came out to support the troops and soon we will go out and support him.

Then there was a grey/silver T that we did not see run, but sweet looking clean car.

It was good to enjoy the cold weather we hardly get down here. Hopefully we will have more of a turn out on Friday when I think we will be heading back out there to soak up more of that cool air.

Moroso

I was there, freaking cold as hell. There were alot of cars there. Made my 1st pass 11.84@ 115 then on my 2nd I had to get out of it & got a 12.44 @87.
Felt my tranny start to slip after that 2nd pass I called it a night. Put the radials back on and drove home.

We saw when you were heading out, but unfortunately did not get to meet you or see the passes. The car is running real strong though. Anytime you can drive out to the track and run what you did and drive back home is a great night racing. I too am in the midst of tranny problems with my T-Type.

Hey we are planning on going back out tonight, so if you are bored and want to come out feel free. Give me a call at 561-389-5330 after 5.00pm today. I have some info on tranny repair that you might be interested in.

Laterz

Shev.

Coldest night I have seen at Moroso in quite a few years (the air temperature sensor reading on the Scanmaster was 38* on the way back from Moroso). Many turbo cars out there including four turbo buicks.

Jason begged his way into getting to run again with the stipulation that he get on the brakes "real hard" before the end "or else", needless to say he was kicked out on the second pass (hahaha).

Dave did great with his basically stock WE-4 (stock turbo, downpipe, intercooler, torque converter, enough mph for some sub-12 second passes with sticky tires.

Alex came out to support the troops and soon we will go out and support him.

Then there was a grey/silver T that we did not see run, but sweet looking clean car.

It was good to enjoy the cold weather we hardly get down here. Hopefully we will have more of a turn out on Friday when I think we will be heading back out there to soak up more of that cool air.

I was fighting a bad cold. Glad to hear you guys had a good time.

I was there, freaking cold as hell. There were alot of cars there. Made my 1st pass 11.84@ 115 then on my 2nd I had to get out of it & got a 12.44 @87.
Felt my tranny start to slip after that 2nd pass I called it a night. Put the radials back on and drove home.

:eek:

What happened to you dude? You went from a stock turbo to a 70 and roller rockers?

:eek:

What happened to you dude? You went from a stock turbo to a 70 and roller rockers?

Ummm, yeah! Been busy, I took the plunge. I had to try to beat you didn't I :biggrin: I figured if I'm gonna upgrade might as well do it once & do it right. I just need to get this tranny fixed & get back to track. Hopefully after some more tuning & more runs I'll crack the 10's:eek: :rolleyes:

We saw when you were heading out, but unfortunately did not get to meet you or see the passes. The car is running real strong though. Anytime you can drive out to the track and run what you did and drive back home is a great night racing. I too am in the midst of tranny problems with my T-Type.

Hey we are planning on going back out tonight, so if you are bored and want to come out feel free. Give me a call at 561-389-5330 after 5.00pm today. I have some info on tranny repair that you might be interested in.

Laterz

Shev.

Maybe next time. I didn't even stay to watch anyone else run. I wanted to get back on the road in case the tranny decided to give up:eek:

Back