You can type here any text you want

Moroso Tonight??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

F-1

If the weather holds up, I am going to head over there to make a couple shake down runs before Bradenton... Anyone else going?

blackshoebox said:
how did it go?

It went better than I could of imagined.. It street tune with 23/21 deg timing, and a little 110 octane mix it surprised the hell out of me.. I had a set of very worn ET streets and couldn’t hook… The best of the night was:

11.46 @ 120.91 with a 1.77 60’ – car went 96.50 in the 1/8.

I can’t wait to turn it up a little more in Bradenton!

F-1 said:
It went better than I could of imagined.. It street tune with 23/21 deg timing, and a little 110 octane mix it surprised the hell out of me.. I had a set of very worn ET streets and couldn’t hook… The best of the night was:

Nice! For the tune that is pretty darn impressive!!! Congrats and look forward to seeing it run at BMP :cool:

F-1 said:

Strong numbers! :cool:

Look forward to seeing it @ BMP.

Nice run David.

Anyone going Wednesday December 14? Supposed to be 60 and clear.

Back