You can type here any text you want

Motor mount bolts?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SS/GN

What size and length are stock motor mount to block bolts?? Thanks in advance

So it looks like they are 7/16-14 x 3/4 long. I wanted to use ARP because of the necked down wrench size but they have no such size available. I sent them an email and will post results.

So it looks like they are 7/16-14 x 3/4 long. I wanted to use ARP because of the necked down wrench size but they have no such size available. I sent them an email and will post results.
Thank you! I am going to need these bolts too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Grade 8 7/16-14 X 3/4" bolts are available at most Ace Hardware locations. Got mine there.

Could get some BBC intake bolts and cut them to 3/4" long.

Those most likely have an unthreaded shank on them.

I used SS socket head cap screws on my build. If you're worried about the large head on normal hex bolts, those might be worth considering.

I went to Brafasco few years back & bought grade 8 bolts. Sorry forgot the size.

Eddy , you got to change you font size , I hit my chin on the keyboard trying to read your post !

Really??? Mine looks the same as everybody else except for Eddy 1's which is very small. Odd.

Wow. $15 for 8 pieces. I might need to list my SS kit on Ebay. I didn't realize the market would support that.

Made n the USA quality costs money. However I have not used a fastener better than the ARP to date.

Back