motor mount

tta1401

My driver side motor mount is bad. I was wanting to know where i could get another one at. I found the stock one but I want the neoprene one. Any help would be great!

Sean

Sean, where did you find the stock motor mounts, because mine are bad also. If you find the neoperne mounts, please let me know where you bought them.
THANKS
Joe Miller

I found mine at O'reillys for $25 apiece and the dealer wanted $60 apiece! O'reillys said that they only carry the right side one for our cars but I double checked to see if the right one can be used as the left and you can. They are the same. As far as the neoprene ones, HR Parts are supposed to be designing one but there site is down so really no info on that.

Sean
TTA #1401

The brand I have is a Pioneer: part # 602292. I have a # here for a O'reillys here. They could probably get you one. It is 405-672-8213. Hope that helps!

I changed mine yesterday and I will say that it is probably the hardest thing I had to do to a car. Just have patience and if you smoke, get a carton!:mad:

MotorMount

TTA 1401, I was just reading your thread and I called up an O'reillys near me and they have a few In stock. Thanks for the Info the Dealer wants 98 bucks a piece for the right side:eek:
25 Is much better .. Hey you sure the right side fits both sides?

"I know the left side has been discontinued"

I hope your right! that way I don't have to search in a junk yard somewhere
Thanks Again for your Info..

I promise you it is the same one. Just to warn you, it will not be fun. Just get a few cases of beer and all those cuts and bruises on you hands will magically feel better! Have fun and keep me posted!

Sean

Installing Mounts

Thanks for the WARNING !:D How Hard do you think it will be If I can put it up on a lift.. I have a Guy who will help with the Installation .. How long do you think it will take with a lift and help Thanks I will keep you posted

It all depends on how well you can wrench. I put mine on jackstands because I had to jack the engine up. You also have to unbolt the tranny mount. Just have some universals and some small hands to get in those tight spots. The hardest thing was putting the center bolt back in through the mount. Just play with it alot. Good luck!

Sean