You can type here any text you want

Movies for your enjoyment

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It's a fast connection. It's probably because there's a lot of people hitting the server. I posted this on several message boards (including a Mustake board :D )

Loved the race with the LS1 Dean. Neat to see six TTAs in a row. I take it from the title of the vid that the guy in the LS1 knew what a TTA was. Big mistake.

There are many better videos from the SyTy Nats this year kicking around, including a nice burnout by Ryan's oddfire. It's sad that it doesn't run better. So much promise when you do a walkaround of that vehicle. Maybe next year.

BTW Ryan if you drop by...still got my laptop power inverter? ;)

Originally posted by ALBERTAN
Loved the race with the LS1 Dean. Neat to see six TTAs in a row. I take it from the title of the vid that the guy in the LS1 knew what a TTA was. Big mistake.

Yea, he was with our group. For some reason that video doesn't run very well on my computers. The video runs at about 1/2 speed and the audio runs normally so it ends up way off. I hear the car's take off at the light, but I see the cars still sitting there. I've tried several .avi players but no go. Funny thing was it used to play fine.

hey is there a full version of that TNN GN shot??? i have seen this clip before but always wanted to see the whole thing...does anyone have this???

Back