MP112 supercharger

LeathalBoost6

The supercharger that comes stock on the 03/04 cobras I understand is a MP112 supercharger and instead of buying the kit I know someone who has replaced there stock MP112 off there cobra and i was going to use this maybe but i dont know if i need to fab some stuff to make it fit. If anyone knows anything about this please respond.

Have you seen the twin screw charger which comes on the ford GT-40? Its way better than the MP112, it also bolt up in place of the MP112. you are going to need a adpater plate which bolts to the L67 intake manifold, this adpater plate must also allow you to bolt the MP112 , since you are going to do this you might has well install a intercooler (core) into the adapter plate.I will recommend you stay away for a metal adpater plate. i am using a phnolic material for all my intercooler and adpater plate. good look you have alot of work ahead of you.

So your saying that the gt-40 supercharger will bolt up to a GTP and second i dont think i can get that supercharger cheap. The only reason I asked about this is because my buddy has an 04 with an aftermarket supercharger on his cobra and if this was true about the stock supercharger working on the GTP then i was going to to use the stocksupercharger he had. About the intercooler thing I dont think that would be necessary to have since im going to put an alky kit on the car. IF you have any pictures of you car that you could show me so i can get and idea that would be great thanks

Neither of those blowers will bolt up to a stock lower manifold. Go to www.intense-racing.com and they have a INTENSE™ MP112 Supercharger Conversion Kit for sale there. It says you will have to also buy a ZZP Intercooler and ZZP Custom LS1 Throttle Body 85mm MAF sensor Kit which can be found at www.ZZPerformance.com.

If your car is stock the couple things I would recommend is a 3.25" pulley, u-bend delete, DHP PCM, and a good cold air intake. These mods could put you into the high 13's.

Originally posted by steveX
you are going to need a adpater plate which bolts to the L67 intake manifold, this adpater plate must also allow you to bolt the MP112 ,

It WILL bolt up if you know what you are doing. i think i made my self clear above.

I do have picture, but i can not release any picture yet. I also have the template to bolt a whipple 1.6 liter twin screw charger to the L67.

WHEN IT COME`S TO CAR ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE (in my book).

thank you

Originally posted by steveX
It WILL bolt up if you know what you are doing. i think i made my self clear above.

So you're saying a STOCK m112 blower will bolt to our intake? No; you're wrong.

I plan to have my MP112 powered GS in Salem, OH for the BPG Nationals this week. If you plan to attend and are interested, I would be glad to show you what I have done.

Scott

Originally posted by TRYMY231S
So you're saying a STOCK m112 blower will bolt to our intake? No; you're wrong.

No steveX is correct.

he said it will bolt up...IF YOU HAVE AN ADAPTER PLATE. he made himself clear above.

like he said, its a lot of work!

Based on the original post do you think this guy has the know how to make said adaptor? No, he's asking if they will just bolt up. I realize with an adaptor it can fit. :D

well lethal didnt know if he needed to fab something to make it fit, so SteveX said yea you will need to fab something to make the m112 fit. he answers the first post with his second post reply, what happens after that is what others misread for some weird reason LOL

Originally posted by TRYMY231S
Based on the original post do you think this guy has the know how to make said adaptor? No, he's asking if they will just bolt up. I realize with an adaptor it can fit. :D

LOLOLOL.

You are just too stupid to have any idea.

well according to intense and zzp it isnt worth the m112. the gains dont justify the money. boh companies are going turbo