You can type here any text you want

must be somthin in the air with them SRT-4's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Junior Samples

Walk Away
What fun i was havin on the freeway tonight...LOL the dumb idiot with his wing on back...cars are quick..i'll give em that, he seemed to have a tad bit restriction in the tail though....flames poping out from his over sized turbo and undersized exhaust..LOL

I was just toolin along when i seen him commin up fast in rearveiw...he passed me then I thought for a moment...ok for a fleeting moment...got up beside him and just laid down the law

1/4 mile up i seen him comming up again so i judged his speed and when he was about to pass me I laid down the law again...woohoo

he needs a bigger wing the putz

have fun yall!

way to hand him his azz, your right about the wing part:D , if he had a bigger wing watch-out bud :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

cant hold a candle to your setup NONOS but its got a damn good tune right now

bad thing is im running 275 street tires and with that rjc valve if i stomp it at 70 and it spools right to 24#s i'll go sideways so i took the valve, fabed it a little so it jumps to about 7#s then its inline into my solenoid to bleed more but its got a decent lenear curve to the top...still tweakin it though

i got it working pretty good, it did shoot to 27#s..no biggie though, im fat on the juice:D

Back