You can type here any text you want

Mustang intimidation

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scojack_2001

Livin' Like A Refugee
I was on my way home yesterday from my buddies tire shop. Needed the tires rotated and didnt really have the time to do it myself. Anyway, I see this silver 05+ GT just moving ricer-style through traffic.:rolleyes: I sort of keep up with him, but not as crazy like. I keep him in sight and finally get next to him in traffic. He would drop it a gear and accelerate some. Id give it a few pounds and let off next to his window. Then we got a open area and he takes off. I try to keep up and eventually catch him at a red light. Now Ive got almost bald Michelin Pilots on the back, so I didnt boost it. We both moved into the intersection a little anticipating the light. I saw him look my GN over out of the corner of my eye. The light goes green and I hammer it, spinning the Michelins through the intersection for about 200ft. or so. He didnt even try to keep up. It did sound good, I will say that; as they all do. I wouldnt mind having a Cobra for a toy, but I will always have the GN.

Not really a kill in that sense of the word, I just thought I'd share.

Back