You can type here any text you want

mustang OOHH AAHHHH PPHHTT

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ash

I was heading home in my GN and i see this mustang pass me weaving in and out of traffis and i am thinking "What dose this idiot think he is doing." He finaly slowed down and i notced that there wasnt anybody infront of him. "Ok i know what he is doing, Getting reaty to get his ass handed to him thats what he is doing." so i punch it. and he dissapered in my rear view mirror. He tryed he realy did. I turned onto the next road and this fool finaly catches up again. and we line up at the light. I am thinking Is this guy searous? THe light changes and he takes off and i just sit there. "One one thousand two one thousand." Then i punch it. By the time i got to the nest light he was at least 15 to 20 car lengths behind me. I rolled down the window and sayed to him "Hay what gives? Its only a V6!"

Be careful, that may have been the mustang rapist sizing you up. Probably going to take out the other headlight to exact his revenge (ha ha)

Its ok all I have to do is to remove my cig lighter and wipers and he will never catch me MUHAHAHAHAHA

Oh yeah, well I'm going to take my dome light and glove box light out and then my ashtray..........:D

Yes the ashtray, like my grandfather said, if ya gotta fight, fight dirty.......

Those mustangs sometimes....nice story, it made me laugh. I like your signature as well, those are my sentiments exactly.....why must people mistake our cars for Monte Carlos.....I see your from CA as well, you in So Cal?

I am Half way between sacramento and San francisco.
You wouldnt happen to be a fan of Evangelion would you?

Heh, this is the last place Id expect someone to figure out my name. I am indeed a fan, Asuka is my fav character, and I figured it was a fitting name for my car.

I just so happen to have her picture posted on the back window of my car.

LOL...you serious? You wouldnt happen to have a picture of that would you? I was actually considering doing that a while ago, but I opted not to and keep the car free of any stickers or anything. Was gonna get a license plate that said Asuka as well, but I decided against it as I like my original 1985 blue and yellow plates, reiterates the whole "old grandpa car" for those poor mustangs and rice ;)

Thats awesome man....gotta show my friends that one, kinda funny youve got a GN and like Asuka as well.

I was thinking of putting Rei on the other side and having them both sand blasted into the window. Anything to piss off car thieves. A GN was stolen severyears ago. when the owner had the car painted the badge was accdently put on the wrong side. A cop that liked GN's saw the badge and it brought up a red flag. The car was recovered and the guy went to jail. Little things like that to personlise the car can help alot for recovery.

Thats interesting, my car is the only GN Ive seen in So Cal that has original plates...so thats my marker...granted they could take the plates off...but that usually doesnt happen. That would prolly look cool tho, with Rei on one side and Asuka on the other.

I am Half way between sacramento and San francisco.
Me too! Hey I checked your picts and noticed the shop # in your window, are you in Fairfield/Suisun area? Cool to see some local guys on here. I run into people with T Types and GN's every now and then and tell them about this site and the others. Figure it will help out the site as well as keep the cars on the road.

If you ever seen a burgundy/silver 442 with 17" Centerlines that is me. It has been off the road for about a month as I have been swapping in the turbo motor. Should be ready soon.

And to your original post.... Mustang guys:rolleyes: With my stock V6 a guy tried me at a light, no problem for him but when we got to a corner I surprised him as he slowed and I accellerated, stuck to the corner better than him (well maybe) but better than he expected I'm sure.

I live in Suisun right off of walters next to the bace. If you ever get the chance you should check out that shop. Those guys realy know there sh** about building race cars. They built up a gn that runs 6's in the 1/4 mile pushing around 1500 hp. They rebuilt my engine It can run the car into the high to mid 10's with a good set of tires and possablity a HD 400 traney and a driver that knows what he is doing. I think that i would drop my stock HD 200 from under the car and all over the track if I had slicks on it. I am hopefully going to take it to the track wednesday for the first time. I am not expecting it to go anywhere into the 10's right now with the tires that i have on there. Hopefully i wont see 12.99 cause i dont have a roll cage yet. Just going to head up there to learn some more about drag racing and have some fun.

Ok,I know the area, used to have friends in that neighborhood, went to a few parties. Where is that shop at anyway? Too lazy to call and bug them

Head down pebody and turn right at cement hill. go all the way down there untill it turns to claybank make a left its the last right before you get to airbace parkway head down towardes the end and make a right the shop is at the end of the building. just look for the name on the window

Back