You can type here any text you want

mustang scare

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KillrV6

Former owner
not a kill but funny.

i was takin the T out for a spin, mindin my own beezwax
, when sudently this new silver mustang GT revs up on me in the next lane. i saw them checkin out my licence plate frame:
"grandma's buck from hell"
and lookin at my gauges and just being all around curious :cool:
so i spool up and i see all the guys in the car get excited.

this mustang was LOUD. like no cats and an X pipe w/ the loudest flowmasters possable loud. it was lowered too. sounded mean. so we got to a light, and when it turns green they NAIL it out of the hole, and i ease it out. they are about 3 or 4 cars ahead of me and than they let off. from a role i stand on it, and when the boost comes on full at the top of 1st gear, i spin the tires and get sideways into their lane. i than let out, lettin them hear the
sound of the wastegate (or should i say the sound of air slaming my compressor through my exhaust housing :rolleyes: )
haha you should have seen their faces : :eek: :confused: :eek:

after that they upshifted it into higher and less noisy gear, and obeyd the speed limit, than turned off the first chance they got lol

i love being a sleeper:cool:

I ran into a mustang the other night too, I was setting at a light then they pulled up with the stereo blacting some kind of spanish polka and a deep exhaust. I glanced over at them and started laughing to myself while rolling up my window. they took off pretty hard, not full throttle, but close, i hung right with them then they steped on it, of corse i followed, then started goign sideways and having to let off of it. i slowed down to about 15 mph and they wouldnt' get close to me.its been too long since i've been out driving around.

Yea what's up with the you beat my stang so now I'm gonna be a sore loser and not get near you again thing.I know there are some cars out there that would beat me and if they did I would just give them thumbs up for a good race.But most stang owners will not get anyplace near you or even look at you if you beat them.

Just last I raced one that had the super loud stereo.Didn't even know he wanted to race until he got on it after the light turned green and spun the tires a little.So I quickly reeled him in put half to a full car length on him in the first 100 feet.Then we both had slow down because a old pos that shouldn't have been on the road cut across both lanes.

But at the next light he stayed way back and wouldn't even get close to me.Guess he was a sore loser.

most of the time i think its just funny that they get so hurt when there beat, personally if i had a v6 mustang and someone beat me i think i would understand, even if it was an old regal grandma car:D the ones that don't make much sence to me is the ones that run pretty good, i ran into an older 5.0 mustang a few months back, he reved his engine at me, open road so i figured why not. by the time we hit about 70 he was only a car legnth behind me if that, and was still afraid to pull up next to me. it was a good running car, he held right with me for quite a ways, then won't pull up beside me.

I had a little scare down here at college. Went the wal-mart getting some groceries one day, a new gt with a cobra r wing rolls by and revs me like all hell. I had my roommate with me and i wasnt going to involve others in my exhibitions of speed, so i just went in and grabbed my groceries. That wednesday, my girlfriend broke up with me, and i was rather pissed off, so i went looking for the guy. Low and behold, he was in a parking lot. I revved him and it was on. I pulled into the wal-mart and wanted to set it up. Well, he pulls in behind me and purges his nitrous, ooh, im scared. He wont talk to me, so i follow him back onto the road. We hit a red light and i said, "hey, nice car, is it fast" "well find out" he says back. Right as he said that, light went green. He had 1 1/2 cars on me before i even touched the gas. I started to catch up again and i hear his nitrous go into his system as his tires squeal, and i gain even faster. I got back up to his door and was still gaining when next thing i know my tranny starts grinding the hell out of itself at the 2-3 shift (been havin problems with it). So i let off, cuz i gotta drive home that weekend. So, we postponed the race til next year when my tranny is rebuilt. But i forgot to mention my alky kit, new ta-49 turbo, and intercooler. :) Either way, i am sure i could have beaten him the way i am if my tranny was working right and i wouldnt have launched from idle. I normally idle from 3000 at least with my 275/50/15 nittos.

Back in highschool when my GN was almost stock (intake/exhaust) I used to race my buddy with a 94 5.0 (intake, headers, full exhaust) from the top to bottom of the parking lot (70 mph) and kill him every day. There were also alot of burnout marks in the parking lot for some reason.:)

Nick

Back