You can type here any text you want

Mustangs go Down

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

19GN86

After our monthly club race yesterday night, my father and I went out with a friend to the street races, although I don't condone it, it was fun. We were at a Whataburger and their were the typical ricers and mustangs there. We had the dump open and set on 26lbs of boost and it drew a lot of attention.

Their was a Mustang beside us, Dark Blue hatchback, 89', 90' maybe? Sitting on M/T Drag Radials and supposedly 100 shot of juice with Cam and Headers. Wouldn't run us because he said he knew what our cars were. :D Well later in the night we bolted on the M/T Drags and went to Fry's parking lot and he was their again.

Well we found a different Mustang(01' or 02' GT), light blue with a 75 shot and exhaust, extremely loud and got a race lined up while the other Mustang was watching. My Dad(fast86gn) pulled him by about 2 cars at 1/2 pedal and the guy in the Dark Blue Mustang then decides he wants to run us. Well the car was pushin almost 210 degrees so he gave us some cool down time. Apparently he knew he could pull this Mustang harder than what my dad did and wanted to " Wax Us " as he put it but won't run for any money. We get em' lined up and the flagger dropps his hands once my dad is almost at a 12lb launch and they were off. We pulled him by about 3 1/2 - 4 car links and everyone out their was like :eek: because supposedly he was the fastest guy their. We were 2/2 and it was almost 4 am so we drove home with smiles on our faces.

Sorry this is so long but not a short way to put it. ;)

Are your times with that GT turbo?

I ran 7.62 with 1.65 60ft on 22lbs of boost in the heat(95 degrees). I have gained almost 2.5mph with this GT turbo. And I'm being held back by 36lb Inj, and Stock IC. New IC and Inj's coming in 2 months hopefully. Hopin for 7.20's. :cool:

Well I see my son has already posted my kills. :eek: It's been awhile since I had kicked any mudstain butt, so I was pumped. :biggrin:

What my son didn't tell is that both of the Mudstains ran each other in between my two races with them. I thought it was kinda funny that he was trying to guage how fast I was by racing the car that I had just beat.

Little did he know I let the first 1st mustang hang a bumper on me, just in case someone else wanted to race. No sense in showing my hand to early.

But after that 2nd race, they wanted no more of me. hehehehehehehe

Nice Kill the old school way!

Dads a cool cat. You gotta love the father and son bonding, especially when theres a couple of Mustang owners thinking how to go faster after gettin beat like a drum. I cant get a mustang to race me at all, only those AWD subaru STIs and those guys arent worth the gas im spending on them. $3 a gallon now for 93 in Chicago :eek: .

Yea, we get along great. I'm still learning though, everyday. :) It was fun but we don't do it very often at all. I love riding around on slicks and race gas(116) just in case... :rolleyes:

Back