You can type here any text you want

my 1st kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

datant69

just got my GN and my stepson ( 18 ) and he has a cobra clone with some upgrades. So we go at it while doing about 5 mph and i was pulling away but a short distance was what our run looked like but he swore that if it was all out he thinks he'd take me or keep up. I laughed about it but this is my 1st kill. his car is a 200 gt with low miles.

WAY TO REPRESENT THE "DARK SIDE":biggrin: FAMILY DONT GET NO SLACK!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

87 gn

yea i told him back in about a yr ago i'd have me a car faster then his. Took him for a test drive in it the nite we got it and he was hooked. Swears if he would have put it in 3rd he would have reeled me in, i was thinking, gee i wonder if the boost was actually kicking in yet to it's potential. Funny how these kids were to young to know what these cars do. I remember back in the late 80's crusing around and watching them stop out new vettes and stangs all day like it was nothing. I hate it when people tell me you must have watched the new fast and furious. I'm always reply, no i remember these when they hit the road straight out of production. So thanks and i look forward to many more. had a few offers to run it by another guy in a white gt and i yelled at him he doesn't have a chance and he said i know. So we left it at that, guess he wanted to see how his car stood against mine but we left it at that.

Got Any Mods On It? Fill Out Your Sig So People Here Know What Mods You Have.....

87 gn 1st kill

here's what i know so far, chip has been replaced but i haven't had a chance to check it out. As for it being family or not, no prisoners taken, kill'em all let the police sort them out because i'll be long gone. Funny how this car gets more attention then my stepson's mustang. But as i said in a previous post, vettes, camaro's, TA's, and ponies are a dime a dozen.

I wish kids weren't associating these cars with Fast and Furious. I have noticed a lot more of the younger crowd looking my car over while I am out driving. My TR definitely gets a lot more attention than my Cobra.

In fact, I hadn't driven the Cobra in a few weeks while I was having some fun with the TR again. As I drove the Cobra to work this morning, I couldn't help but think "Damn this car is slow."

yea i agree alot of kids see this car and are drooling saying this is the car vin diesel was driving in the beginning of the movie. Regardless i've always wanted one and i didn't want something that when i got to a red lite there were several behind me. i like how rare it is and that there aren't alot here in texas that i know of. I actually saw one on the freeway going the other way and it had stock rims and looked nice just like that. But regardless i'm an old gear head even though i don't get under the car as much as i did back in the day but i look forward to seeing how she runs when i put new plugs, pvc valve and fuel filter, and K&N refresh kit. I went to a local car club meet and had the only GN there. the guys seemed cool and a few walked over and checked out the car and were chatting about it. but how rare it is, is what really has me loving this car. Got my AC compressor today so i'll have to talk to my mechanic and see how much to install it and charge it so i can have some cold air in this texas heat.

Back