You can type here any text you want

my 87 limited in 09

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well i thought it loaded, its on you tube my t type at muncie dragway in 09 maybe it is to big of a file

I always liked the color.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC4EpceZLsY[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks John how did you get it lol maybe i need instructions it was first time trying this move

The vette left on red and ran a 9.79 i had a faily good light and ran 9.67 as you seen and the best pass the video handler was watching the sky i think lol. but we all had a good time my best pass was the 9.64 at 140.89

When you are watching the video on youtube, right click on the address at the top, then click copy. Then when you reply here, click on the youtube sign in the reply options, then right click & paste between the youtube thingys. :D

Thanks you, Will do next time after all this snow is done I HOPE TO HAVE SOME NEW TIMES SOON.Hows your car coming bud.I like the GNX clone cars very cool.

Yeah, we have almost a foot of snow on the ground, -10 or colder windchills. My car is ready to go, other than exhaust/downpipe to be TSM legal. Trying to make a few small changes as the budget allows. Plan on racing TSM for a race or two this year.

YEP me to TSM ready, i hope we get some of the members to race again in tsm, im out to have some fun, do a lot of racing and just hange out and BS LOL.OH YEAH BEST OF ALL IS THE FOOD AND FRIENDS

Nice video kev, man that blue t is a good looking car,and fast, i just cant get the same combo my cars are fast but ugly or slow and pretty good luck brother,

THANKS MIKE im getting ready to lower the price on the 10 sec gn wich will run 9,s but it has stock rods and hard rod bolts eek!!!!! I dont know how much boost a stock rod with a lite weight piston and 4340 crank will take.

Awesome times! Now it makes me want to see it run in person that much more...stupid snow!

Back