You can type here any text you want

my 87 limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nice car! Maybe I can see it in person one day. Do you go to the Muncie dragway often?

Yes i do look me up when you race i should be there every wed. test tune, it would be nice to have more buicks show up at the track maybe we could even have a buick nationals meet there some day.I will say one thing Dave always sprays the track.

Nice to see you back on the Buick side. Did you get rid of the Camaro?

Yes i do look me up when you race i should be there every wed. test tune, it would be nice to have more buicks show up at the track maybe we could even have a buick nationals meet there some day.I will say one thing Dave always sprays the track.

Sounds good to me! This year will be the first time I will race there but I've been a few times to watch. I hoped to go in 2010 but the problems I kept having didn't allow it until it was too late in the year. Your car looks real good though! Oddly enough my T is also blue which is even weirder seeing as to how I have only seen a silver and gold T in town minus the few GN's.

If you need help on your car get with me ive been dealing with these cars for yrs its a love hate relationship sometimes but im hooked lol.I have 3 buicks love them all

Back