You can type here any text you want

My Brother needs some help in Greenville SC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bluehawk2

My brother has a 89 TTA. He bought it a couple years ago. It is a very nice car. The only mods are possibly a chip by Red Armstrong and bigger injectors. They car has around 6k miles on it. He takes it out one or two times a month.

He has been having trouble with it. He said that when it pulls boost it will sputter and pop a little.

I don't know anything about GN motors, so, i need to try to find someone in the Greenville area that can help him.

He wanted to carry it to the dealership, but I told him that would be a bad idea. He needs to find a speed shop that deals with GN's or an individual that knows a lot about these cars.

I am going to tell him to run a little 110 unleaded and maybe change his fuel filter. Past that I don't know what to tell him. My brother is not very good when it comes to anything on a car.

Help me out if you can

Thanks,

Brent
662 255-4245

Tell him to take to Wayne Haydock in the Greenville area, as he knows his way around the turbo cars very well.

Thanks for the info. Is this guy listed in the phone book for greenville? Do you know his number?

Thank You,

Brent

Back