my car wont crank and my dash doesnt work

imrawftw

i was in my gn and i drove one block and my dash/ car shut off but my headlights stayed on.i get power to my head lights and interior lights but my dash and radio dont get power and the car wont crank/start. what happend and how do i fix ittt?

Do you have any blown fuses?

Have you done any work on the dash or had it apart recently or ever?

I have the same problem with my T-Type, when i start the car, and turn on the lights at night, my tach will stay on but dim, as will my headlights, but as soon as i rev the engine the tach goes off but my headlights get brighter, my radio works still, but my power antennae wont go down, and nothing lights up, except my interior lights, but unlike him, i have no problems starting the car.

I've had fuseable links go out on a couple different cars and when it happens you will not get power to anything, no headlights, dash, horn, starter. So yo me it dosent sound like a fuseable link but I'm no expert. What about the clear plug in the pass kick panel ?

A suggestion..

I have the same problem with my T-Type, when i start the car, and turn on the lights at night, my tach will stay on but dim, as will my headlights, but as soon as i rev the engine the tach goes off but my headlights get brighter, my radio works still, but my power antennae wont go down, and nothing lights up, except my interior lights, but unlike him, i have no problems starting the car.

Start your own thread so that the input will not get crossed up...