You can type here any text you want

My first three kills

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
i just got this 87 GN (stock) with only 55k on it. so in only the past 3 months or so i have raced a couple people here are my stories:

first one was me against this mustang 5.0 from like a 35 mph roll. he was making all sorts of nosie so when i got next to him i dropped into to 3rd and went, i got about 5 car lengths ahead of him and let off, hehe i was proud of that

second one, i was pulling off the interstate and my i noticed my friend was infront of me, so at the next light i get next to him (hes on my right) and start revving it up, he looks at me laughs and revs up his F150 thats up on 20's. then there was this like riced out honda (with the wing and the exhaust, it was blue with flames heh) on my left that i didnt even notice before well he starts reving it up. im like oh boy this is going to be fun times, well light goes green, we all go, through about the middle of the intersection i loose traction and start to fish tale, but hook up after a second and launch and loose both of them. when i turn to go home my friend in the F150 pulls next to me at another light and is cracking up and yells, hey man! that rice rocket saw you take off and he was looking you fish taling and stuff and you were gone... he was sitting there scratching his head!!!! i laughed at that for a while

last one was me vs. a newer camaro, new body style at least, convertable, the guy looked like vin disel from fast and the furios, he looks over and starts talking about my car, light goes green he goes, sounded like a v8 i go, at first he gets ahead but after a second im catch him and eat him up, it was great

just thought i would share my experiacnces

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I still can't believe in this day and age of information, that these stupid rice cakes still don't know what a GN is. The only thing worse than a ricer, is a misinformed ricer. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ken Mild
Maybe I'm an idiot, but I still can't believe in this day and age of information, that these stupid rice cakes still don't know what a GN is. The only thing worse than a ricer, is a misinformed ricer. :rolleyes:

This is a good point. I have had many people even over 30 ask me what kind of car my GN is. True car people will know, because true car people appreciate different kinds of cars.
One of my GNs has a 3" single shot exhaust( loud as hell ). People say wow that is a weird sounding V-8, :p

The new RICER scene is mostly people that get their info second hand out of a book, movie or whatever. I hate to say it but The Fast and Furious was a horrible movie to characterize car racing or people actually involved in this sport.

Also most of these people will talk HP, and know nothing about torque. Torque rules on the street, always has, always will.:D

When I get my next TTA, I will take the the markings off. They will never know what hit them.;)

Back