You can type here any text you want

my future combo..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

02WS686GN

GM EFI Founder/Editor
I'm looking at the Hotchkis suspension package and a set of the GNX knock off wheels for my '87. I already have the shocks (KYB Gas-A-Just) but my question is will I have a problem with anything rubbing with the lowered stance. Also, how much do the Hotchkis springs actually lower these cars, if anybody on here has them on thiers? I'm looking at going with 245/50/16's on the back and I guess 235/50/16's on the front. I'm thinking I should be ok, but if could get away with 245's all the way around I'll be happy. Is this even possible? :confused: Let me know, fella's..

You wont have a problem with clearence for that combo. I like the Eibach's or Moog 5413, 5658 springs better than the Hotchkis. The Hotchkis springs I have used in the past seem to be quite a bit stiffer than the others. There's not bad if you run Bilsteins or Gabriels but thats up to you. Either way, you'll be happy! Good luck! -------Jeremy

Back