You can type here any text you want

my garage is fckd

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
:eek: :eek:

Attachments

• P1010226.jpg
    P1010226.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 287
I really dont,believe it or not I had my white T in there(somehow),and the grey one in the drivway....im screwed...how the heck am i gonna get the motor back in the TTA...:redface: :redface:

If that thing is a snow blower/remover thingy i would use that to just chew up everything and spit it out in more managable pieces!!! Its messy but i still think it beats my garage:mad:

been there and done that ... just add 3x's the junk in mine :eek: along with 4 motors and 5 trannys :eek: damm junk collector .... have to blame my father for making me like this :redface:

do you really need 2 snowblowers?

72Firebird,the smaller is a 5hp Craftsman that is a yr old and part of the plastic on the bottom broke and catches on everything,so i bought the big monster,had bad luck with snow blowers ,3blowers in 4yrs,my toro broke the crankshaft ,that was 2yrs old ,out of warrenty....................

want the craftsman,come on by and its yours,runs great....

I don't think that TPI runner sitting on the floor by the car, will fit any Buick motors!:rolleyes: ;)
At least you have some moving blankets on top of the car.
I use a car cover, and moving blankets on my cars in the garage.
Only I pile things on the other car.:D

George:cool:

I don't think that TPI runner sitting on the floor by the car, will fit any Buick motors!:rolleyes: ;)
At least you have some moving blankets on top of the car.
I use a car cover, and moving blankets on my cars in the garage.
Only I pile things on the other car.:D

George:cool:

Car was going to get a SBC until i save TTA656,thos were parts that came with the car,,good eye grasshopper!!!
3.5 TH style Elbow and power Ball ,were not mentioned??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bad luck?

72Firebird,the smaller is a 5hp Craftsman that is a yr old and part of the plastic on the bottom broke and catches on everything,so i bought the big monster,had bad luck with snow blowers ,3blowers in 4yrs,my toro broke the crankshaft ,that was 2yrs old ,out of warrenty....................

want the craftsman,come on by and its yours,runs great....

Im sure it has nothing to do with the fact that ur spraying a 50 shot of nitrous through those snowblowers!:D Try running a lil race fuel and take out a lil more timing on the next unit!

i's that a shelf or a work bench? hard to tell from the picture? my garage looks worse! i have stuff on or around all my cars .never enough space.

You should be shot!!! I thought the car had a rough life when Pete had the car.
Steve K.

have new rims ,should be going to paint in a month and motor is on its way......
So its seeing a better life all bundled up in the garage....:) :)

Steve you know lots of guys are looking for a tta dp ,not stock but aftermarket ,,put me first in line ,,can you help us out...:p :p

Back