You can type here any text you want

My GN vs 2006 Viper SRT10

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Damn dude, you tree'd him BAADDD!!!!:eek: Awesome run, just goes to show what can be done with a 20 year old TR with a stock turbo/IC!:biggrin: :cool:

Nice Kill.

That "spot" still lives on. How hard did you leave there doug? Few pounds of boost?

:D

5 psi. I have to turn down the boost solenoid duty cycle on the street some so that the boost doesn't come in to hard. I'm actually going to launch at the track next time out the same exact I do on the street to see what the 60' is. I'm thinking around 1.8x short.

5 psi. I have to turn down the boost solenoid duty cycle on the street some so that the boost doesn't come in to hard. I'm actually going to launch at the track next time out the same exact I do on the street to see what the 60' is. I'm thinking around 1.8x short.

Cool man. Nice to see the old tank beating up on new technology, with stock stuff!

Imagine when you get a turbo, IC, and maybe some heads!

Nice kill. I'm sure the Viper guy was thinking he was going to beat you and fell asleep at the "light". He's probably very surpised he got beat by a car that was built in 1987 and seats 5 :)

Back