You can type here any text you want

my gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87gnttop1

more pics to come
gn1.jpg

sorry cell phone pic

I got a really good deal on the wheels I couldn't pass on it 255 60 15 mt street slicks in the back and kuhmo 215 60 15 in the front. I'm doing a t66 turbonetics tubo upgrade with custom manifolds ,front mount, injectors,wideband,and a few other mods engine only has 56k on it

Yeah man... Great car.. Id love to have it... I wasnt knocking the wheels.. its jus as TB lovers we beg to be different.. And id like to have a set of rims noone has .. thats jus me tho.. Im sure your gonna enjoy her~~~

Nice looking GN! :cool:

Unfortunately, with GN's being identical, about the only thing that can be changed to make it different than anyone elses is to change the rims. And there again, many GN's have the same rims so it's really a losing battle. There is always going to be a "twin" out there somewhere unless you change something major about the body...;)

yea alot of people have these wheels lol but im glad u guys like them and thank you guys for the complements

I haven't put the front lowering springs in so its going to drop a lil more in the front can't wait till I'm done with the car....

is this your first GN? Im curious on the details of the buy? like how much you paid on what not!

yes its my first gn it was my dads he bought the car in 98 and had it since. the car is an 87 with ttops it was painted back in 99 and my dad just stored it since he wasnt doing anything with it so i gave some money and took it off his hands. The car spun a bearing in 06 after trying to start it he found an engine with 49k on it and sent the tranny out to get rebuilt shift kit and a few other goodies. I loved the car since he bought it i was 12

Damn thats sweeet... Im looking for my first one.. hopefully ill have one by the end of the summer...

berserker... I cannot wait till that day happens.. And am looking forward to finding a good name!!!

The car looks great, but i dont mean to be a buzz kill with my stupid question but here it goes lol.... in the first wash picture why is the gn trunk logo on the right and not the left?

The car looks great, but i dont mean to be a buzz kill with my stupid question but here it goes lol.... in the first wash picture why is the gn trunk logo on the right and not the left?
It's likely been removed at some point since it's crooked and on the wrong side.

congrats on the new whip looks clean to me, way to keep it in the family:cool: thats what i plan on doing giving the gn to my son one day when I'am like 80 years old and dmv won't let me renew my licence:D:D:D do you know what's the backspacing on the rears?

here are some more pics. yeah the badge was taking off and put on the wrong spot put its been fixed and the rear i think its 4.5 backspace
DSC00953.jpg

DSC00952.jpg

DSC00951.jpg

DSC00950.jpg

Back