You can type here any text you want

My hybrid Vega

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

10secvega

100_0607.jpg

100_0608.jpg

100_0611.jpg

100_0653.jpg

Very nice Kevin! I've followed your build ever since day one and I tell you, I am very impressed with your attention to detail. Nothing like doing something a little diffrent:cool:

What turbo is going on it now:eek: Good luck!

Ray

Very nice Kevin! I've followed your build ever since day one and I tell you, I am very impressed with your attention to detail. Nothing like doing something a little diffrent:cool:

What turbo is going on it now:eek: Good luck!

Ray
Thanks,that means alot.Right now a stock is going on (flat azz broke),but i'm leaning towards a PTE6131 BB :biggrin:

Very Nice! Looks like your helper knows what she is doing! Did she set up the roll bar for ya! Congrats on a sweet Hybrid!

Nice Car makes me want to leave my Big Block Nova and do another Vega.I see you have a little helper.When I work one of my cars my neighbors Little girl comes out to help.

Dude
Really sweet ride, how long did it take you to complete it and when are you going to post some times. Can't wait to see those. :cool:

Dude
Really sweet ride, how long did it take you to complete it and when are you going to post some times. Can't wait to see those. :cool:
It took me a year and a half to do the V-6 conversion,the car went the best of an 11.27 @ 118 mph last year.Was shooting for the tens this year but my PT53 went south.

Back