You can type here any text you want

My latest pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
Went home on leave and got to snap a few pics. ENJOY!
SDC11669.jpg

SDC11677.jpg

SDC11670.jpg

SDC11662.jpg

SDC11666.jpg

SDC11656.jpg

SDC11659.jpg

SDC11652.jpg

holy sh!t, that is sexy! Whose pipes are those? (mainly the inlet pipe, not the IC pipes.) Beautiful car!

Thanks! The inlet pipe is from Gbodyparts.com. I was able to do a few things. I installed a TH400, newly coated Cotton's 3 inch Down Pipe, Newly powder coated pipes, Tial Wastgate and Blow Off valve, New Jacobs wires, New 200 amp powder coat alt., new Positive and Negetive cables, new battery, new transmission cooler, new axles with longer 1/2 studs, rear girdle, 1 and 3/8 rear sway bar, new A/C and of course blackoutail lights with LED inserts. Wanted to do more but ran out of time. Got one of the new billet wheel 67 HPQs in a box ready to install, so maybe I can get that done the next time! Thanks Monk for everything!! With out your help, my car would still be sitting!

Here it is with the LEDs on.
SDC11668.jpg

And one of my favorite views:
SDC11657.jpg

i love how you vented the bumper for the IC were you put the mesh!! Incredibly nice ride!

First of all thanks your service Vader87, secondly the car turned out great glad to hear its finaly getting the bucks worked out.

Wow! Its amazing looking! Are the tailights black tinted or something?

Thanks again! The tail lights have the VHT paint on them. Not hard just takes a little time. First you have to sand the lenses with 1500 wet paper. Then paint them to what you want. The more coats, the darker they are. Wait one day. Then very gently, rub them with 2000 grit wet sand paper. Clean and lay on the clear! The more the better. Wait one day. I then wet sanded them with 2000 grit wet paper, then rubbed with POLISHING compound, NOT RUBBING compound. Bought the Meguiar's headlight repair kit
Meguiar's Headlight and Clear Plastic Restoration Kit
that comes with the buffing pad for a drill and the compound. I bought mine at Walmart much cheaper. This will shine them up very nice. And yes they are bright enough at night. The picture does not show how bright they truley are.

Thanks again! The tail lights have the VHT paint on them. Not hard just takes a little time. First you have to sand the lenses with 1500 wet paper. Then paint them to what you want. The more coats, the darker they are. Wait one day. Then very gently, rub them with 2000 grit wet sand paper. Clean and lay on the clear! The more the better. Wait one day. I then wet sanded them with 2000 grit wet paper, then rubbed with POLISHING compound, NOT RUBBING compound. Bought the Meguiar's headlight repair kit
Meguiar's Headlight and Clear Plastic Restoration Kit
that comes with the buffing pad for a drill and the compound. I bought mine at Walmart much cheaper. This will shine them up very nice. And yes they are bright enough at night. The picture does not show how bright they truley are.

Wow! NIce effect! I might consider doing that to mine. Thanks for the how-to!

looks very very good, thanks for the quick write up on how to do that with the tails, are the led's the bulbs or did you wire some in there

Nope bought the kit from the vendor here on Turbobuick.com.

Ha, I just noticed something... Where did you get that stealth looking hood mount gauge? Is it hard to read? :)

Good catch! I had it off until I find a better route for the hose. Hittin the wiper.

Cheif, You more than likely don't remeber me, but I spoke with you like a couple years ago now. Are you done with Weisbaden now? Just thought I would say hey.

Sure I remember you! Yep finished over in Germany. Now I live in Belgium living the good life of NATO!

Ahh Shammer! I have an an old boss up there. getting my GN money up soon heading out next week to the old sand box. I'll be looking one in late 10 early 11 depending on where I go next. How is your Gn doing in these days?

Ahh Shammer! I have an an old boss up there. getting my GN money up soon heading out next week to the old sand box. I'll be looking one in late 10 early 11 depending on where I go next. How is your Gn doing in these days?

Car is well, doing more upgrades but still way behind!! PM me your old boss' name and I will go "slap" him around some if you want. Yea, keep your head down and save the money because if you buy a TR, YOU WILL NEED IT!!!:D

Back