You can type here any text you want

My local dragstrip underwater *pics*

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinB

Lots of rain + 15" of snow melting = flooded dragstrip:frown:

A friend of mine took these pics today of Edgewater today...

Attachments

• Edgewater 1.jpg
    Edgewater 1.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 792
  • Edgewater 2.jpg
    Edgewater 2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 787
  • Edgewater 3.jpg
    Edgewater 3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 782
  • Edgewater 4.jpg
    Edgewater 4.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 775
  • ewaterlights.jpg
    ewaterlights.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 826
Looks like the 4' fence by the track is under water completely:(

Attachments

• edgeflood2.jpg
    edgeflood2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,052
Kev,

Thatll give you time to head down to Lonnie's and turn a few wrenches on my car! :-D

John Martin

Things will get worse before they get better, at least it's a sign that winter is ending.

6" of snow forecasted for the Chicago area again this weekend. Shoot me!

Shucks!!

Things will get worse before they get better, at least it's a sign that winter is ending.

6" of snow forecasted for the Chicago area again this weekend. Shoot me!

You got 6" of snow, and all I got was 6" tall grass to cut!!:p :D

I'm still riding snowmobiles in Vt.3 ft on the ground:D
Motor all apart in the car
New motor on the engine stand
No time to work on it:p
Couple more weeks of fun then mud season and then I'm done with winter:smile:

Attachments

• HPIM1027.jpg
    HPIM1027.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 664
Somebody put their lawn clippings in the sewer top cause that flooding!!

That track reminds me of the GS Nationals in the past. Not all of them, just a few. I've never heard Aquatreads mentioned so often.

My local track is within 3 miles of the Mississippi river, and it's flooding around here.
Fortunately, I think the local track is plenty high enough to be safe.

ElectraJim

Holy cow!!! I've been to that track!! That's the one in Cleves, correct? We went to a big mopar show there while on the way to DC in 06. Kind of a bitch to find that place in a motor home when all you know is that it is in Cleves. We hit the craftsman truck race in mansfield on the way home too. Awesome people in that part of the country. We were parked in with the motor homes playing cards the night before with the door open, when the neighbors looked in and said "y'all gonna sit there and keep to yourselves or are you gonna come out here and party?" So we got out and partied with them all night.

Anyway, that really sucks!

Holy cow!!! I've been to that track!! That's the one in Cleves, correct? We went to a big mopar show there while on the way to DC in 06. Kind of a bitch to find that place in a motor home when all you know is that it is in Cleves. We hit the craftsman truck race in mansfield on the way home too. Awesome people in that part of the country. We were parked in with the motor homes playing cards the night before with the door open, when the neighbors looked in and said "y'all gonna sit there and keep to yourselves or are you gonna come out here and party?" So we got out and partied with them all night.

Anyway, that really sucks!

Yep, that's the one! 15 minutes from my house.

Bummer, man. Hopefully the weather warms up soon and that sh*t dries up! :frown:

Back