You can type here any text you want

My neighbors El Camino and Mustang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84GNv6

Just wanted to post a pic of my neighbors cars that he has sitting in his backyard. They've been sitting for awhile now.:eek:

a>

sorry guys

here is the pic i wanted to post.

Attachments

• HPIM6706.jpg
    HPIM6706.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 309
Ouch

My dad had a '67 El Camino when I was a kid. 396. Makes me miss it all over again.

Just wanted to post a pic of my neighbors cars that he has sitting in his backyard. They've been sitting for awhile now.:eek:

Unfortunately I bet those cars are gonna stay in the same spot for another 10-15 years.

It really depends if you like the camino's,, they are not big sellers... prob say if its not real bad rusty(around the back window,also check behind the seat in the cargo area too) and if it runs prob around couple thousand, also check the frame real good too, that getting to be a factor on most older chevelles now days...

good find

and in your area to 84, talk about some classic, i'd like to see that mustang alittle better. i agree it'll probably sit for awhile longer before they mow that grass where they used to sit. sad way to watch them rust like that.

some of you guys

that's funny bigger thicker fence, guess that's why they sell privacy fence. hell aint no telling who's buried under those cars much less in the trunk. maybe jimmy hoffa.

come on guys...how much would be a good offer?

Totally depends. Does it run? Are the body panels straight? Any rust spots.
Check the floorboards and lower quarter panels for rust.
Next, how optioned? 283 4V? 327 2V? 396 4V? 6 cylinder?
PowerGlide 2 speed auto? not my favorite.
$1000 give or take for starters.

Daddy had a 1966 283 4V PowerGlide while we were in High School.

Location looks to be around 36th Street area or maybe south Roosevelt?

Location looks to be around 36th Street area or maybe south Roosevelt?

lol how would you know? Its cupples if you know where that is. I don think its running or its been a while since i have seen it running. I would have to ask him...

Hey Dude, I KNOW the West Side and the South Side. I just don't go there after dark.:eek:

Come on..its not that bad on the westside!:wink: Well I spoke with him today. He said its all original with a running 327 in it. Had one rust spot on the right side near the rear tire. He said he wanted to fix up first before selling and had plenty offers. He also showed me this other car that was pretty neat. I think he said it was a '62 Corvair. Hes a pretty cool guy...will see what happens with the El Camino though.

Attachments

• HPIM6713.jpg
    HPIM6713.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 117
  • HPIM6714.jpg
    HPIM6714.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 131
I'm interested, looks like it has factory air, and the front bumper arms(cant remember what they are called...prob as power sterring too,,, most if they have air they have p/sterring..

I'm interested, looks like it has factory air, and the front bumper arms(cant remember what they are called...prob as power sterring too,,, most if they have air they have p/sterring..

yea... i don think hes selling it though...Its really nice. Just needs to get a good wash.:smile:

Back