You can type here any text you want

My new wheels (Weld RTS content inside)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey Bud, I just did some ls1 rear brakes , and a notch... they say that rts wheel is the only 15 inch wheel that fits over the brakes . Could i bribe you into letting me test fit one of your wheels ? Pm me im in miami either way (;
Come to the meet on Sunday. Bring a jack and a portable impact.

So, what's a good source for those wheels, price-wise? They are on my very short list for wheels.

That's right!!! I work but if I get to bleed the brakes tomorrow I'll definitely swing by :)

Ya, We had to split early. I wish I knew you were on your way. I checked TB later in the day and saw you pm'd me. Not the best way to communicate but that's all you had I guess. We will figure it out. Feel free to stop by my house one night.

Adam

Nice wheels! I have the same setup, except 15x9 on the rear. A friend of mine is going to buy a set too. I'll send him a link to this thread.
Could you post a picture of this please? I love these wheels, but I am not a fan of the dish on the 15x10s.

thank you
Zack

Could you post a picture of this please? I love these wheels, but I am not a fan of the dish on the 15x10s.

thank you
Zack
I don't want to hi-jack this thread, but a comparison pic would be nice wouldn't it? Here ya go. 15x9's with 4.5 backspace. 295/55.

IMG_6722.JPG

Back