You can type here any text you want

My Regal for sale...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
She will be ready to go Mike! (*ahem-clears throat*) She will be ready to go Sir! :D

even on updated link it says invalid????

The second listing was pulled because I used "not Grand National or 442" in the listing, they called it spamming. It would have been nice if they said that the first time they pulled the auction wrongfully, then I wouldn't have added the keywords to the second auction.

I have to be honest and say I think somebody with nothing better to do reported it, because it took them 4 DAYS to pull it. As I browsed eBay last night, I found endless auctions of "spamming" not being pulled. Whatever.

Anyone who missed the auction and didn't get a chance to see the custom Regal Gran Sport Prototype, pictures are here...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/skybax/

323GTX said:
She will be ready to go Mike! (*ahem-clears throat*) She will be ready to go Sir! :D

Brian,
You're hilarious!...

Just picked up the the "newest C-17 Loadmaster" (aka youngest Son) at the CHS IAP. He won't be coming (he's says as of now) So I'm pulling the trailer up behind my truck...

CYA soon...

-Mike

and you can call me that, I'm a Reservist! :D

323GTX said:
The second listing was pulled because I used "not Grand National or 442" in the listing, they called it spamming. It would have been nice if they said that the first time they pulled the auction wrongfully, then I wouldn't have added the keywords to the second auction.

That's funny they call that speamming when people with list 15 different years in their titles and get away with it. 87,88,89,90,91,92 . . .

PS, Love the Cuda.

Back