My scales must be off

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Hey fast guy
I don't think your scales are off to far, maybe a pound or two.

How come your selling your best block, I hope you still have something descent to build on.
Dale:p

GENE

The scales might be off a little but close as far as the S2 should have different webbing and wall thickness, right? so it weighing more would make sense. later...

Hey
Dale:)
I still have a perfect block that has been run with a 4.00 bore and will be more dim stable:) The reason i was asking is ive always heard that the S2 block is 40lbs more than a stock block:cool: Hows Dennis,s motor going?You need to come over and tell me what to do with all these parts:confused: I will be bugging you for your input;) Did you get to look at the head i gave Dennis?
See where the guy broke through the intake port? He must have had some large diameter push rods to clear for.Its welded up but im not sure if that will crack and leak under boost?Oh well its a good model of a Chapman port job at least..

Hey Gene
Yeah, I got a look at the head. Thanks for sending it over, it looks a lot like what he already has. I've decided to take a different route, a little smaller on the ports and a little bit bigger on the combustion chamber, I want maximum chamber unshroud around the exhaust valve, and still try to keep the quench area up. The rest of his motor is on hold for a little while until I can get TK his stuff, but I will do some things like parts ordering and I have to send the crank out for some work.

Any time you want to talk, just holler DRober5410@aol.com

Have a Merry Christmas
Dale :)

I have a billet crank im going to send to Crankshaft Specialty for hard chroming back to STD.Did you call them and see how far they cut them back before they chrome them back to STD? I will email you about it:)