You can type here any text you want

My T-Type is ready to paint

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
I think it will be even straighter than my GN use to be. My GN is beat up pretty bad from racing it... My friends told me i wouldnt be happy untill its show quality. They were right i just cant half ass a paint job even though i was going to. Im one sick guy i guess because i like to look at the things ive worked on and be proud of the quality ive done. I almost dropped it off at Maco but i just couldnt do it:rolleyes:

My shop teacher back in high-school (before schools became day
care, therapy, and all the other woes) used to always tell everyone do it right the first time and take pride in the job you
did after reviewing the first part of what he said. :D :D :D

When it's all done you'll have to post some pictures. :cool:

Mike

Well today it gets some paint:) After wet sanding the whole car to 1000 and setting a light up shinning it down the sides its not that nice:( I should have pounded another coat of primer on it and long boarded it a second time to make it better. Oh well it will be shinny and better than most:D I left most the factory pillar flaws because i didnt want to take the quarter glasses out. I had to draw the line and thats were i said thats far enough:rolleyes: Beside those lead seams being left alone adds to the authenticity or it would be over restored LOL:rolleyes:When you Restore a Corvette if you under coat more than half the drive shaft you get deducted points or fix the factory body seams:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back