You can type here any text you want

My TSM turbo buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87buickracer

Car is still under construction..I get to work on it on my days off,just wanted to show you guys my progress..This car started life as a t-top car,now it's a hard top with 8pt roll cage all new poly body bushings,new motor and 400 tranny built by me with machine work by central fla machine and speed--body work by pro tree kustoms in apopka,fl..most of combo is in my signature..still have a long way to go with suspension and paint/body..will put full interior in once everything is complete.
Also attached is a little short video..just hooked up hobbs switch today for my external double pumper..btw..I'm running a pt72 turbo for now..If I run in tsm class I will switch over to a 70turbo..

YouTube - Turbo Buick Test Run

Attachments

• t-type photo.jpg
    t-type photo.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 753
Sweet! I see that you are down in FL. You are real close to the TSM record holder and the best TSM tuner.. You could get some very good info to help your build.

Sweet, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!:smile:

Sweet! I see that you are down in FL. You are real close to the TSM record holder and the best TSM tuner.. You could get some very good info to help your build.

yes...I know cal,holly(hartline performance) and louie..and kevin at kdk performance..

Engine photo---rjc girdle,billet roller cam, "big" ported iron heads,Intake,and a set of roller rockers in the near future(next year)!!:biggrin:

Attachments

• my car 1271.jpg
    my car 1271.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 726
Looks beautiful! Are your water pump, front cover, fuel rail, coil bracket, etc powdercoated? If so, what color did you use? Looks great!

Looks beautiful! Are your water pump, front cover, fuel rail, coil bracket, etc powdercoated? If so, what color did you use? Looks great!

crankpulley,front cover,coil bracket and fuel rail is ceramic coated,water pump is painted chrome..

Back