nanowax

If its the same one by Eagle1 I thought the same thing about the price, when the service clerk said he used it and said it works especially well on a black car,(he did know i had one or see my gn as i drove my 1500 truck up to the store) so i tried it like probably 2months after i bought the stuff didnt take that long either like mr.miyagi says "wax on -wax off" wondered why didnt i use it sooner, lazy i guess.. i had several people within a week in a half say man WHO PAINTED YOUR CAR? i said I need a paint job i just washed it ;)

phillyturbosix said:
When was the last time a drop of wax ever touched one of your cars Paul!! :biggrin:

lol, shawn used it on the 86 before i got it and it looked like glass, a year later and still looks good :D I use spray detail on it between its yearly washdown

I also like the Nano which I tested against about 4 or 5 other brands I had around the house, which I did a writeup on and posted in the detail section, and it was the best at filling swirls and still seemed to do a good job along with removing some oxidation. To me it doesn't seem to stay on that long though as in the sun it seems swirls reappear after the next washing or so. Maybe a topcoat of some 3M carnuba might be something to try. I wonder if the new ICE stuff is any good...

The best wax.. (and I should not let this secret out because Pauly's car will look better then mine now) is Ardex. It's a local company in Philly that makes all their product in house. It's used by every detail shop, car dealer, and body shop around Philly. They have a Teflon Gold Supreme wax that is unreal. You can put it on in 90 degree direct sunlight and it goes on and off like it was'nt even there. Brings the black cars up like glass. I sold 3 or 4 local turbo Buicks guys on it. One guy used every wax known to man kind.. now he uses Ardex! It's dirt cheap too that's the real nice part. And it smells so good you want to eat it while you wax! :D They make a ton of detail product and that's all they do. I've never tryed the nano stuff but I've used just about every other wax out there!

The best wax I have ever used is Johnson's hard paste wax.I don't know if they make it anymore I have only found it twice in the last 7 or 8 years,once at K mart than at napa on a close out rack.