You can type here any text you want

**** NATS or Yearone

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

xcessiv6

Boom Tube
I finally got my car to were i want to go to the yearone event this year its the same week as the nats. I really want to go around road atlanta. If I went to the Nats it would be my 18th year and itis not any fun like it used to be. I have built this car to handle and had a blast with the guys from Musclerides.com and Protouring in Pigion Forge this year so I am leaning hard this way to go to Atlanta.

Let me know what you think:confused:

If I still lived in South Carolina, I would be all over the Year One event.

They would throw me out of the place for having too much fun.

I finally got my car to were i want to go to the yearone event this year its the same week as the nats. I really want to go around road atlanta. If I went to the Nats it would be my 18th year and itis not any fun like it used to be. I have built this car to handle and had a blast with the guys from Musclerides.com and Protouring in Pigion Forge this year so I am leaning hard this way to go to Atlanta.

Let me know what you think:confused:
Hi Eric! that sounds like something I would be intrested in. PM / E-mail me the info on this event if you don't mind. How are things going back home? It was nice meeting you and your brother at the Run Through the Hills event last summer. My car is going through a hell of a change right now, i'm going batty with the overtime at work and trying to get the car done. I'll send ya a PM. Scot w.

I always do Year One events. Very well run, numerous events that allow youto use your car, and the rides the show attracts are amazing. Also, Seeing every magazine, car themed TV show and personality is cool. (Meet Chip Foose, and actually getting to talk w/ him is cool too)
Your car Xcessiv, WILL get shot for something, its too radical and different to be overlooked.Whether its TV, or print is the unknown, but you see NON_STOP media being done ther, alot of pics and feature shoots and alot of TV interviews.

If you are in the SE, Year One Experience is a must attend.
Drive on road atlanta (I got up to 110 mph), compete n car show, slalom, braking, auto-x , Wet auto-x..what ever...and this is at Road Atl. Down the Road at Atl dragway, they drag race, and all the Road Atl guys show up near dark, and the party and racing REALLY start!!
Bottom line, GO!

Auto-x

Eric here is some pics from the auto-x. I think that day you went to the dragon.. Year one sounds cool!!:biggrin:

Were you at YR1 doin that Scot? I never saw a single GN at Road Atl last year...the year before I saw one in the show (stock appearing)

Were you at YR1 doin that Scot? I never saw a single GN at Road Atl last year...the year before I saw one in the show (stock appearing)
No that was at the musclerides.com Run Through The Hills event in Pigeon Forge, TN last september. But if (Eric)- "xcessiv" goes I might end up going and running a couple times..

What? You think your car handles good Eric;)

Give me a call sometime. Almost got the the new engine done. Got some cool new parts.

Hey guys,

I was at Road Atlanta 06. Awesome event. I saw two gns there but they didnt show or run on the track. It looked like rain all weekend so there wasnt really that many people. However those that showed up got lots of track time. I just got an 84 gn and its a little rough but I might take it if I can get a tow vehicle, I really want to go. Last yr was awesome. You can see lots of pics on Lateral-g.net

Back