Naturally aspirated v6 Buicks

My Godfather, Chris Werner, is good buddies with duttweiler. Kenny considers Chris's N/A buick V6 as his crowning achievement to this day. In the late 80's, Chris bought Kenny's super stock red regal, and had ken build him an N/A V6 for a super stock class that was pretty much untapped at the time. This was in the late 80's, early 90's. Chris went on to set many records with that car, and he eventually sold it to some sheriff who painted it to look like a cop car. The sheriff goes around making passes once in awhile, but mostly just shows it off. Chris ruined me for life with his street car. An 86 turbo T that was stupid quick. After riding in that thing when I was 15, I was doomed.
Anyway, his super stock car had a sheetmetal intake, twin dominators, dry sump, etc...going through a powerglide that had somewhere in the neighborhood of an 8000 stall converter. He would go through the traps at 9600rpm :eek: The motor made 600hp with only 260ish cubes and ran 10 oh's in a pretty heavy car. (I think that was the displacement). I actually have an issue of 5.0 magazine from 2000 that had an article on Ken Duttweiler. Most of the article is about Chris, lol. I'll scan the picture of his motor so you guys can check it out. If you want to know anything about N/A buicks, call kenny duttweiler and see what he has to say. He had that market tapped a long time ago.