You can type here any text you want

NE, KS, IA, SD tune in

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buick_noob

So the 3rd annual Pontiac, Olds, and Buick show is going to be upon us on the 23rd of Aug. Even though this is 5 months away I would like to plan something like meeting up then arriving there 5 to 10 Buicks deep. Also anyone going to Mid-America Motorplex for Street Drags on 4th of April from 6pm to 12am? Lets plan and hang out even if it involves some other types of Vechiles. I have some friends with 2004-2006 GTOs and such. Here is a list of events for Mid-America Motorplex:

Rolling Thunder Drag Strip at Mid-America Motorplex

Me and John Plog will be there on April 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
as for the B.O.P in August you bettcha!! as long as long
I havent broken anything!

Grand National Hood

Hey anyone know of any Grand National hoods for sale in the Midwest for a fair price? If so please let me know IM in Lincoln thank you

I have a sale pending on a nice one in KS. If it would happen to fall through i'd let you know.

Where is the BOP meet at??
Might could attend if it ain't too far.

I would be happy to attend, need a ride Bob:cool:

Anyone have a Silicone Reducer of 3" to 2"??? That will be the only way I can make it out there Friday.

Rico, try some of the diesel shops around town & if you can't find one have one overnighted from precision.

Back