You can type here any text you want

Need a a couple of questions answered.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dyermullet

Will LS1 brakes fit under my 15" T wheels? I've read one post where someone claims they fit with some trimming on the caliper does anyone know anymore about this? Or have any pictures?

Second question is does anyone know what the piston diameters are on the blazer calipers?

We should compile all this information in a sticky. Different caliper bore diameters, master cylinder bore diameters, what size wheels are needed to clear our different brake options. Also what is needed for the different options swaping to the blazer brakes, blazer brakes with LS1 calipers and rotors or with 13" rotors, or 12"rotors on factory spindles, B-body spindles ect.

I took a wheel over to a friends house and tried it on his camaro, it rubs baddly on the caliper and would need a spacer to clear. It also is way to close to the wheel inside diameter and would probably need to be trimmed back some for clearance there.

Bottom line is they won't fit. :rolleyes:

Anyone know the piston diameter of the blazer calipers?

Factory aluminum wheels

My 87 T wheels needed spacers to clear my Baer calipeers.
85 & 84 GN wheels which look identical do not need spacers. I blasted the black paint off them, for that stock appearance.
I have a set of T wheels I'd consider selling.

hum I have two extra wheels that I have my drag radials mounted on that I think are the older GN wheels. I'll have to try those out.

Back