Need a Car... Any Suggestions???

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
GOOOD NEWS... my TB will be back on THE ROAD shortly:biggrin: (not tryin to yell), because I am liquidating some of my prized possesions:( but its okay:) After I get my car fixed I need to buy a "kick around car." I am 6 foot 4 and 290lbs, and need a car that I can get into without resorting to orgami or unnesesary calestinecs or time at 24hr fitness:biggrin::biggrin: (not anytime soon:tongue:) must get decent/okay gas mileage and about $1000 or less. I was looking at a 1980 GMC sierra classic shortbed pickup with a brand new crate motor and interior, paint, ect. sooooo waitin to hear back:)

Also I have an airsoft gun for sale with a 2500 round bb drum. Its a m249mk1 SAW new for about 490 dollars, and only used 3 or 4 times, willing to sell it all with the camoflauge case worth $100 all for $375. Look at the tacoma WA craigslist. Fully automatic with full safety specs. 2 1/2 years old, full metal construction 1.2v battery 340-400fps (a mac11 submachine gun shoots @ 950fps, and airsoft guns can be easily modified to shoot faster) HOP up has not been tampered with.