Need a car cover for my GN.

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
I just moved and unfortunately I need to store the GN outside under a car cover for a few months (outside of a damn apartment)....I need a good quality car cover that actually fits properly and works good. I saw that someone had one for sale on here as I am ready to buy like yesterday.

I remember that same thread that was posted around Thanksgiving,I think the OP wanted $250.00 For it and was custom fit for GN.
That thread got lost I assumed when the website crashed. I own a Coverking Custom Satin Fit but it is for indoors. Coverking makes
a brand call StormProof cover for outdoors,with a 4 year warranty.Price about $350.00. If your buick is not a daily driver, have you check
the rates for a few months @ storage rental facility . that may be a temporary Band-Aid until springtime.

I think mine is an outdoor bc I ordered wrong let me check if it is ill sell it so I can get an indoor

well its supposedly both here it is got hole cut in it for fixed antenna actually two holes LOL .. if your under car port this would be really good id think .. its just to thick for me to be taking on and off for garage use it fits pretty well nice and tight.. little tight on the mirrors anyways this is the it

im very happy with my cover king,cover bond 4.i got it off amazon for 150 bucks.it fits perfect,it does not have a pocket for stationary antenna,easy on and easy off,fits tight enough that the wind will not blow it off.part number is cvc3n98bk2046.

Dhos1 like i said if you are intereseted make me a fair offer ..it is pretty much in new condition .. i just dont use it as much as i thought i would ..

I remember that same thread that was posted around Thanksgiving,I think the OP wanted $250.00 For it and was custom fit for GN.
That thread got lost I assumed when the website crashed. I own a Coverking Custom Satin Fit but it is for indoors. Coverking makes
a brand call StormProof cover for outdoors,with a 4 year warranty.Price about $350.00. If your buick is not a daily driver, have you check
the rates for a few months @ storage rental facility . that may be a temporary Band-Aid until springtime.
I’m in Florida—Clearwater, the weathers beautiful—outside is beautiful