You can type here any text you want

need a gasket

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jimski

In over my head
I need the 3 hole plenum to intake gasket any one have an extra they would part with

I don't have a spare Jim but If you check out the B4B website I think Rich posted the dimentions. If he didn't I'll see about dong it in the next few days as well as a part number for you.

I don't have a spare Jim but If you check out the B4B website I think Rich posted the dimentions. If he didn't I'll see about dong it in the next few days as well as a part number for you.

It has 3 metal circles in the holes thou to keep it the right height.I have an original all tore up thou.Do they sell gasket material this thick.

You can get it as a roll and make one if you need to Jim. The other option is to get a sheet of metal re-enforced gasket matereal and make one. Little harder to work with but the gasket will hold up better.

YOU CAN GET IT AT AUTO ZONE. the link is

AutoZone.com | Vehicle Selection | Year[I@15130be&currentPage=1&vehicleNValue=&navValue=16801264&parentId=68-0&fromString=search&fromWhere=null&filterByKeyWord=gaskets&categoryNValue=16899999&categoryDisplayName=Performance&_requestid=1477271

part number is ES72507 it cost 18.99 for all the turbo gaskets.

Back