need a good drivers door for my 87 T

Turbo'dBuick

Lookin to pick up a clean solid drivers door.... no rust or dents......power or not..will switch it over if I have to...I know if might be hard to find here ....also looking for GN front corner turn signal lense with black trim not chrome prefered new or in perfect condition....PM if you have one. RON

A Cutlass door is the same, just need to switch your inside trim over. HTH.

WHEEZER,

We know that... problem is in Hawaii the salt from the ocean spray gets into the door seams... They dont last here... (unless they NEVER get wet)

heck, if you get a new one I'll takes yours and reskin it! That one is 100X better than mine!

I lived out there for 10 years and can attest to the how corrosive the environment is.

Problem with doors is no one usually wan't to ship them as it requires a frieght method and that'll be some frieght cost to get it over there.

I lived out there for 10 years and can attest to the how corrosive the environment is.

Problem with doors is no one usually wan't to ship them as it requires a frieght method and that'll be some frieght cost to get it over there.

THANK YOU...

I have a friend with a '70 Cutlass SX that needed a drivers door to make it decent... he found one in CANADA, for $200... shipping here was $250!