You can type here any text you want

Need a link to the spring comparison page

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welby

I had this link saved http://www.show-n-go.net/gfiles/g_spring.html , but it's dead now. Does anyone have another good link to something similar? I'm looking for some coils that will drop the rear about 1-1.5".
The other day I picked up new Centerline Telstars and some 265/50/15 and 215/60/15 tires. I wanted 275/50's but couldn't find them anywhere. It was either the 265's or 295's, which I didn't trust to fit. The tires look good, but due to their height (only about 25.5"), it almost looks as if I have the back of the car jacked up some, lol. Slightly lower springs will balance things right out and look alot better, so if somebody can post up a link, or recommend a certain spring # that will do the job, that would be great.

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks... I've seen the MonteSS links before, but they're not as informative as the show-n-go link was. It listed approx. drops and lift well as the spring rates compared to stock, etc... I can't decipher what spring would do the trick from those links, sorry [Gump] I'm not very bright [/Gump] :D

Can a coil be cut out of the stock rear springs? I'm not too concerned about perfect ride quality, and it's not that great to begin with, lol.

Back